|1.61 Semi Finished Lens|
|Material: 1.61 Index Resin(Ne=1.60, Abbe value=36, Specific gravity=1.36 )|
The importance of a good semi-finished lens:
1. Semi-finished lenses need to have high qualified rate in power accurancy, stability and cosmetics quality.
2. High optical features, good tinting effects and hard-coating/AR coating results, realizing the maximum production capacity are also available for a good semi-finished lens.
3. Semi finished lenses can reprocessing to RX production, and as semi-finished lenses, not just superficial quality, they are more focus on the internal quality, such as precise and stable parameters, especially for the popular freeform lens.
1.61 ASP UV400:
◆ 1.61 Index:
1). Superb Quality: Higher resistance to scratches and impact.
2). Thickness: By using the MR-8 monomer, Our 1.61 lens has become 24% lighter and 29% thinner than the normal middle index lens.
3). UV Protection: UV400 can block more than 99.9% UV rays, including UVA and UVB, protect your eyes everytime and everywhere at 400nm.
4). Aspheric design: Effectly reduce aberration and distortion, relieving the visual fatigue caused by oppression effectively.
Aspheric lenses are also sometimes used for eyeglasses. Aspheric eyeglass lenses allow for crisper vision than standard "best form" lenses, mostly when looking in other directions than the lens optical center. Moreover, the reduction of the magnification effect of a lens may help with prescriptions that have different powers in the 2 eyes Not related to the optical quality, they may give a thinner lens, and also distort the viewer's eyes less as seen by other people, producing better aesthetic appearance.
The effect of UV light on our eyes and the danger of damage from UV radiation grows the more time we spend in the sun throughout our lives, especially two types of UV rays we should be most worried about– UVA and UVB.
UV 400 protection means can block more than 99.9% UV rays, including UVA and UVB, protect your eyes everytime and everywhere. Wearing Aogang 1.56 UV400 single vision lenses, can effectly protect yourself from the effect of UV rays on your eyes whenever you are outdoor.
1) For the best vision and appearance, it's a good idea to have an anti-reflective lens coating (AR coating) applied to high-index lenses. AR-coated high-index lenses transmit up to 99.5 percent of light to the eye for optimum vision.
2) And because AR coating virtually eliminates lens reflections, it makes high-index lenses appear nearly invisible, so others see your eyes, not your lenses.
3) Also, studies have shown that eyeglass lenses with anti-reflective coatings provide sharper night vision with less glare — a real advantage for night drivers.