|1.56 Semi Finished Photochromic Progressive(12mm) Lens(Brown/Gray)|
Material: 1.56 Index Resin(Ne=1.56, Abbe=43, Specific Gravity=1.14)
Add Power: +1.00 to +3.50 in 0.25D steps
|CONVEX SURFACE||CONCAVE SURFACE|
|Mominal Curve||Actual Curve|| |
|Nominal Base Curve||Recommended Diopter in Base||Cylinder|
|3.00||-13.50 to -4.75||0~-6.00|
|4.00||-4.50 to +1.00||0~-6.00|
|5.00||+1.25 to +4.50||0~-6.00|
|6.00||+4.75 to +7.50||0~-6.00|
1) What is the semi finished lens?
The semi-finished lens is based on the patient's prescription to create the most personalized RX lens of the original blank. Different prescription power in the requirement of different semi-finished lens type or base curve.
2) What's the importance of a good semi-finished lens to RX production?
a. High qualified rate in power accuracy and stability
1) Most photochromic lenses react primarily to UV light. That’s why they change when you’re in the sun yet remain clear indoors.
In the car, the glass in car windshields blocks most UV light. Our lenses responds to both UV light and natural (visible, clear or white) light, so they are able to darken in the car – something no clear lens can do!.
2) Photochromic lenses, when exposed to sunlight/UV rays, will on average take approx 30 seconds to a minute to darken and will continue to darken for a further 10 minutes to full sunglasses tint/shade, returning to an almost clear state within 2 minutes and fully cleared within 5 minutes although excess temperature will affect this.
1) Progressive spectacle lenses, also called progressive addition lenses (PAL), progressive power lenses, graduated prescription lenses, and varifocal ormultifocal lenses, are corrective lenses used in eyeglasses to correctpresbyopia and other disorders of accommodation. They are characterisedby a gradient of increasing lens power, added to the wearer's correction forthe other refractive errors.
2) No matter how great those new, perfectly–you, designer eyeglasses look, rocking a bifocal line, or switching back and forth between two pairs of glasses, can make you feel older. Today’s lineless bifocals and progressives give you a single, stylish solution so you can see clearly at three ranges: close, mid, and far away.
The most important benefits of anti-reflective (AR) coating may be the unseen advantage–relief from fatigue and eyestrain caused by glare. AR does have a big cosmetic advantage, but removing the distracting reflections and ghost images that contribute to eyestrain clearly is a bigger benefit. Being more comfortable in anything we do is a benefit, especially when wearing glasses.
a) standard white envelope
b) color envelope with customer design (Weight: 157g, Size: 9*9*9cm)
2. Outer Box
a) standard export paper carton (Size: 38*48*35cm, 0.064CBMS)
b) Include about 500 pairs of finished lens (Weight: about 21kg) or include about 100 pairs of 100 semi finished lens
(Weight: about 15kg)