|1.56 semi finished single vision lens||NK55, imported from Japan||70/75mm||hard coated|
|Abbe value||Specific Gravity||Transmission||Guarantee years|
|Base: 50~1000 |
1) What's the importance of a good semi-finished lens to RX production?
a. High qualified rate in power accuracy and stability
Not just superficial quality, semi-finished lenses are more focus on the internal quality, such as precise and stable parameters, especially for the popular freeform lens.
2) What is the semi finished lens?
Lenses with different dioptric powers can be made from one semi-finished lens. The curvature of the front and back surfaces indicates whether the lens will have a plus or minus power.
Semi-finished lens is the raw blank used to produce the most individualized RX lens according to the patient's prescription. Different prescription powers request for different semi-finished lens types or base curves.
1.56 middle index lenses are one of the most popular lenses all over the world. This determines that Aogang 1.56 single vision lenses have the most outstanding optical features:
1. Thickness: In the same diopters, 1.56 lenses will be thinner than CR39 1.499 lenses. As the increase in diopters , the difference will be bigger.
2. Visual Effect: Compared with high index lenses, 1.56 lenses have higher ABBE value, can provide the more comfortable visual experience.
3. Coating: The uncoated lenses are easily subjicted and exposed to scratches, hard coating lenses can effectly scratch resistance.
Lenses with a 1.56 index are considered the most cost effective lens on the market. They possess 100% UV protection and are 22% thinner than CR-39 lenses. They are available with aspheric technology and are not recommended for a rimless drill mount due to its weak nature.
|Hard Coating is also named anti-scratch coating, can protect uncoated lenses from impact and scratch resistance.|