|1.74 ASP UV400 SHMC |
|Refractive index ||1.74 |
|Monomer ||imported from Korea |
|Abbe value ||34 |
|UV value ||400 |
|Specific gravity ||1.34 |
|Transmission ||96% |
|Lens color ||Clear |
|Coating ||Super hydrohobic |
|Diamater ||75mm |
|Power range || |
● High Index Lenses vs Standard Lenses
| || |
There are many different types, options and materials that high index lenses can be made from and all have different features and benefits depending on your needs, budget and prescription.
Standard or 'regular' lenses are made from a plastic known as CR39 and have a 1.5 index. This is the type in which all inclusive frames are made with.
----Types Of High Index lenses:
High index lenses are made of a plastic material which bends light more than standard CR39 lenses and can therefore be made thinner and lighter allowing for more cosmetically appealing and comfortable to wear glasses.
● These benefits will increase the higher the index lens option selected.
1. Impact resistance: 1.74 high index lenses meet FDA standard, can pass the falling spere test, have higher resistance to scratches and impact
2. Design: It approaches flat base curve, can offer people amazing visual comfort and aesthetic appeal
3 .UV protection: 1.74 single vision lenses have UV400 protection, that means full protection against UV rays, including UVA and UVB, protect your eyes everytime and everywhere.
4. Aspherical shape: Aspherical lenses are thinner and lighter than spherical lenses, relieving the visual fatigue caused by oppression effectively. In addition, they also can reduce aberration and distortion, give people more comfortable visual effect.