|Index||Monomer||Abbe value||Specific Gravity|
|Transmission||Coat||Vision||Place of origin|
With the replacement of the lens Nowadays, the glass lens has gradually been replaced by the light and abrasion resistant optical resin lens. However, the technology is continuously improving. Now the PC lens with better quality has been developed and applied successfully to the optical industry. PC lens, also known as "space film", because of its excellent impact resistance, it also has a commonly known as bullet-proof glass.
1) Greatest safety for all kinds of activities
PC lens have high resistance to breakage which makes them ideal for all types of sports in which your eyes need physical protection. The Aogang 1.59 optical lens can be used for the all the outdoor activities.
● High impact material is safer to the energetic children Perfect protection to the eyes
● Thin thickness, lightweight, light burden to children's nose bridge
● Suitable to all groups, especially the children and sportsmen
● Light and thin edge offer aesthetical appeal
● Suitable for all kinds of frames, especially rimless and half-rimless frames
● Block harmful UV lights and solar rays
● Good choice to those who do a lot of outdoor activities
● Good choice to those who love sports
● Break resistant and high-impact
FT-28 offers a wide field of forward vision and allows the user to see objects at close range without changing spectacles. This lens gives the wearer a wide range of long-distance vision and, at the same time, allows viewing of objects at close range such as meters, navigation screens and expressway tickets. This type can also be used for sports such as golf.
1) The most popular fused bifocal today has a D-shaped near segment rotated 90 degrees so that the flat part of the "D" is facing up. For this reason, D-seg bifocals also are called "flat-top" (FT) or "straight-top" (ST) bifocals.
2) This is a D segment bifocal lens. It has the benefit that the optical centre of the near vision part of the lens i.e. the part of the reading area which gives the very best vision, is situated at the top of the reading portion. Also the widest part of the reading area is just below the dividing line, and is the part of the lens the wearer would use.
Super Hydrophobic Coating:To make the lens waterproof, antistatic, anti slip and oil resistance.
AR Coating/Hard Multi Coating: To protect the lens effectively from reflection, enhance functional and charity of your vision
Hard Coating:To make the uncoated lenses are easily subjected and exposed to scratches