1) Semi finished lens:
What's semi-finished lens for?
The semi-finished lens is based on the patient's prescription to create the most personalized RX lens of the original blank. Different prescription power in the requirement of different semi-finished lens type or base curve.
2) Blue cut lenses:
① Who need the blue cut lenses:
Blue light lenses is ideal for people who work on digital devices for prolonged hours. By restricting the blue light from entering into the eyes, it helps reduce the symptoms of eyestrain (dry and sticky eyes) resulting from screens of digital devices. Also, lenses with blue cut coating offer a comfortable vision and may improve visual performance in low color contrast.
② Hrmful Effects of Blue Light:
● Disrupts the Circadian Rhythm
● Higher risk of certain types of cancer
● Higher risk of Diabetes, Heart Disease & Obesity
● Aggravates Depression
● May induce Myopia
● May induce/aggravate Age Related Macular degeneration & even irreversible vision loss
● Digital Eye Strain Syndrome, Blurry Vision, Aesthanopic & Orthopaedic symptoms
● Suppresses Melatonin –the sleep inducing hormone, thus reducing the ability to sleep
3) Progressive lens:
No matter how great those new, perfectly–you, designer eyeglasses look, rocking a bifocal line, or switching back and forth between two pairs of glasses, can make you feel older. Today’s lineless bifocals and progressives give you a single, stylish solution so you can see clearly at three ranges: close, mid, and far away.