|1.34||98%||Hard Multi Coated|
----Semi Finished Lens
What's semi-finished lens for?
The semi-finished lens is based on the patient's prescription to create the most personalized RX lens of the original blank. Different prescription power in the requirement of different semi-finished lens type or base curve.
What's the importance of a good semi-finished lens to RX production?
a. High qualified rate in power accuracy and stability
Not just superficial quality, semi-finished lenses are more focus on the internal quality, such as precise and stable parameters, especially for the popular freeform lens.
1. CR39,1.499, eyeglass, optical lens, optic, optique, optico, lentes, eyewear, glasses, prescription lens
2. Using PPG monomer with stable quality and large quantity production capacity. also available in domestic made monomer CR39 lens production, products welcomed in South America and Asia, also provide HMC and HC service.
3. CR39 is actually better optically than Polycarbonate, It tends to tint, and hold tint better than other lens materials. They are very good material for both sunglasses and prescription glasses.
4. Our CR39 products include round-top, flat-top, progressive lens, full white lens and Lenticular lens. flat, thin, light, high transmittance, stable color, and precise design, also supply semi-finished lens.
5. With competitive price and stable good quality, Aogang optical always searching for long term business cooperation.
Why we need AR Coating?
● UV protection
Anti-reflective(AR) coating is a microscopically thin multi-layer coating that eliminates reflections from the front and back surface of eyeglass lenses.
No glasses have anti scratch but lenses that are treated front and back with a clear, scratch-resistant coating have a much harder surface that is more resistant to scratching, whether from dropping your glasses on the floor or occasionally cleaning them with a paper towel.